Sunday, November 26

Inheritance


Inheritance
Originally uploaded by duanekeys.
Our neighbor, Coy Dan, finished repainting his John Deere 4010 tractor. I took the opportunity to take a few pictures of it before he added the front-end loader back to the tractor. Coy Dan's grandson, Tanner, was there visiting his grandparents while I took some photographs. I caught this image of Coy Dan explaining to Tanner that someday this would be his tractor. Coy Dan plans on passing on the tractor to his son Bruce, who in turn would pass it on to Tanner.

Coy Dan told Tanner to make sure his dad kept the oil changed and kept good care of it while it's his. Check my flickr stream for more photos of the tractor.

2 comments:

LauraHinNJ said...

Great pic - nice tractor too.

Duane Keys said...

Thanks! I thought it captured the moment pretty well. I think the Blakemore family's going to like that one.