Monday, March 27

Introduction

I decided to start as a chronicle of my transformation from city geek to farm geek. The old saying goes "you can take the girl out of the country but you can't take the country out of the girl" and that definitely holds true for my lovely wife, Jennifer. She is as sophisticated as the next urbanite but her true passion has always been the farm life.

I grew up mostly in small towns so farm life isn't new to me. However there are many new things for me to learn and hopefully this blog will let me share those experiences and the knowledge I've gained. Things I plan on covering include the small town life and life on the farm, reviews of farm products, explanations of farming techniques, defining new terms and phrases I learn, and much more.

Technorati tags: ,

2 comments:

Lorie said...

I am so jealous! We are preparing our house to sell and have been looking for some acreage ourselves. I am a city girl but I long for country living. I will be checking this site for ideas when the time comes to leave the this crazy hood! Good luck with the transition! I bet your dogs will love it!

pablo said...

I'm eager to read all of your adventures.